1. “AMSTERDAM has more than 150 canals and 1,250 bridges, but it never seems crowded, nor bent and bitter from fleecing the tourist.” – Julie Burchill.
2. “ROME is not like any other city. It’s a big museum, a living room that shall be crossed on one’s toes.” – Alberto Sordi.
3. “The ancient splendor and beauty of PRAGUE, a city beyond compare, left an impression on my imagination that will never fade.” – Richard Wagner
4. ”We crossed spacious streets, with building resembling palaces, in La Rambla promenade ; the shops were well illuminated and there was movement and life… I did not decide to go to sleep, even though I wished to, so I could rise early and contemplate, in daylight, this city, unknown to me: BARCELONA, capital of Catalonia ”- Hans Christian Andersen
5. “By day LISBON has a naive theatrical quality that enchants and captivates, but by night it is a fairy-tale city, descending over lighted terraces to the sea, like a woman in festive garments going down to meet her dark lover.” – Erich Maria Remarque
6. “In VIENNA every place Beethoven looked at, it’s marked by something” – Wynton Marsalis
7. “It’s beautiful here. They said that of course, that BUDAPEST is beautiful. But it is in fact almost ludicrously beautiful.”– Anthony Bourdain
8. “Goethe was born in FRANKFURT, a noble city where the Main flows between venerable palaces, between walls where the ancient heart of Germany lives on. “-Georges Rodenbach
9. “Dodgson was overcome by the beauty of COLOGNE Cathedral. I found him leaning against the rails of the Choir and sobbing like a child. When the verger came to show us over the chapels behind the Choir, he got out of the way, he said that he could not bear the harsh voice of the man in the presence of so much beauty.”Henry Parry Liddon
10. “If Aphrodite chills at home in CYPRUS for most of the year, then Fez must be the goddess’s playground.” – Raquel Cepeda, Bird of Paradise: How I Became Latina