1.Plan your holiday at least three months ahead, according to your budget and your desired destination!
2. If you book your accommodation on Booking, Expedia, Tripadvisor or other travel search engines, use the “free cancellation” option!
In case, something unforeseen happens and you have to cancel your holiday, you will save some money!
3. It is better for your budget not to purchase flight tickets at the weekend, when the prices increase considerably. The statistiques show that you can buy the cheapest flight tickets for Tuesday and the most expensive for Saturday.
4. Follow up flight discounts on air-companies websites, or other companies specialized in promoting different holiday discounts!
5. Purchase the flight tickets directly from the air company website, in this manner, you will not pay other intermediate costs.
6. Bear in mind,when you plan your holiday the first step is to buy your flight tickets, and afterwards book your accommodation.
7. If you choose to travel abroad, don’t forget to purchase the travel insurance for you and your family!
8. Check in advance how the weather will be the time you want to travel. It is not desirable to get in an area where it rains each day of your holiday or are unbearable high temperatures.
9. If you have a connecting flight and the waiting time is over three hours, don’t waste your time inside the airport. Go and explore the city and its surroundings!
10. Most of the airports have exceptional public transport connections with the city center ( by train, metro or shuttle bus) and the prices are very decent. Just use them! In this way, you don’t make extra expenses (for example if you go by taxi), and you save your budget!