“To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen.
- Travel makes you feel alive and reminds you to live the moment and to enjoy life.
- Travel has a beneficial effect on your health. You relax and forget about everything that usually keeps you occupied.
- You go out of your comfort zone and your daily routine.
- When you travel to a new place you discover new cultures, people and habits.
- You enrich your knowledge over the world you live in.
- You start seeing the world from a different perspective.
- You discover yourself and you find out the way you act in a different situation.
- You practice and develop your language and communication skills.
- You start appreciating your life and what you have at that moment.
- Travel helps you build new relationships or to improve your relationship with your family or friends.
CONCLUSION: go travel no matter where, in your country, in other countries or around the world. Just try once in a while to go out from your daily routine and visit a new place at least once a week. When I say a new place, I don’t mean only going to a foreign country, but you could, for example, discover interesting things in the area you live in or nearby. Just open your eyes!
And don’t forget: “Life is a journey. Make the best of it.””